Connections Issue 122 - SCIS is more chart text
The chart outlines the below steps for consideration of a change to the SCIS subject headings list or standards for data entry:
- A change is suggested.
- The change is formally proposed in a working paper.
- The working paper is considered at catalogue forums and by SCIS's Schools Consultative Group.
- The paper is considered by the SCIS Standards Committee, at which point it is either approved, rejected or marked for further reworking and refinement.
- Once a paper is approved, it passes to SCIS management for final approval.
- Once approved, the changes suggested by the paper are implemented.