Issue 60 Summary
Please note this issue of Connections is only available in PDF format.
Articles in this issue include:
- Crime or confusion – why do students plagiarise?
Di Wilson, Presbyterian Ladies College, VIC
- Inside a dog
Mike Shuttleworth, State Library of Victoria
- 21st century students – a day in the life of a student in 2010
Carol Daunt, LearnTel Pty Ltd
- If only ...
Heather Fisher, New England Girls' School, NSW
- Canadian research into school libraries and student achievement
- Excerpt from School Libraries and Student Achievement in Ontario report
- Internetting corner
Nigel Paull, South Grafton Public School, NSW
- SCISWeb handy hints
- SCIS news
- New and revised subject headings
- ScOT in SCIS – more of the same ... or different?
Rachel Salmond, SCIS
- A music department’s approach
Elizabeth Greef, St Andrew’s Cathedral School, NSW
- The [email protected] Federation
Andrea MacLeod, The [email protected] Federation
- Educational Lending Right
Clive Newman, Fremantle Arts Centre Press