Issue 42 Summary
Please note this issue of Connections is only available in PDF format.
Articles in this issue include:
- Library Automation: Software Functionality Issues
Barry Welgus, Northern Micros Pty. Ltd.
- SCISWeb handy hints
- The Information Superhighway in the Kimberley
Alison Lawrence, Broome Senior High School, and Department of Education, WA
- CC News
- Progressing the Partnership: School and Public Libraries for Lifelong Learning
Dr Alan Bundy, Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA), and University of South Australia
- Internetting corner
Nigel Paull, South Grafton Primary School, NSW
- Educational Lending Right
- Location, Location, Location: Using the Internet to Learn about Places in the World
Cheryl Kerr, Beenleigh State School, QLD
- The Rewards of Collaboration
Rosemary Abbott, Loreto Mandeville Hall
- Participation in Expert Focus Groups and User Focus Groups for The [email protected] Federation
Margery Hornibrook, The [email protected] Federation.
- Cataloguing and Database News
- SCIS New Zealand National Library Bibliographic Records Project
Rosemary Dearman, New Zealand retrospective cataloguing project