Issue 43 Summary
Please note this issue of Connections is only available in PDF format.
Articles in this issue include:
- OPAC Searching
Bruce Moir, National Library of New Zealand
- SCISWeb handy hints
- Stick to the Subject!
- CC News
- Teaching and Learning at the State Library of Victoria
Gordon White, State Library of Victoria.
- Island Journeys: A Quest for Inspiration
Sharron Hewer, ASLA and Judy Moss, CBCA
- Essential Connections: Connecting School and Public Library Professionals
Anne Spelman, State Library of Queensland
- Internetting corner
Nigel Paull, South Grafton Primary School, NSW
- Xenu’s Link Sleuth™ – A Useful Software Package to Find Broken URL Links
Steven Haby, SCIS
- Tibooburra Outback School of the Air
- The [email protected] Federation – The Learning Object Model
Margery Hornibrook, The [email protected] Federation.
- Cataloguing and Database News
- Websites for Cataloguers