Issue 49 Summary
Please note this issue of Connections is only available in PDF format.
Articles in this issue include:
- Professional Standards for Australian Teacher Librarians
Di Ballantyne, ASLA
- SCISWeb handy hints
- Sharing the Future – ALIA and ASLA Working Together
Anne Girolami, ALIA–ASLA Policy Advisory Group
- ALIA/ASLA Statement on Teacher Librarians in Australia
- SCIS news
- SCIS Subject Headings Online
Jan Weinberg, Academy of Mary Immaculate, VIC
- Natural Selection – the Evolution of the School Library
Susannah Vaughan, The One Umbrella
- Does Your Computer Seem to be Going Slower and Slower?
Anthony Reeve, Curriculum Corporation
- Collaborative Processes –The Learning Federation Schools Online Curriculum Content Initiative
Margery Hornibrook, The [email protected] Federation
- Internetting corner
Nigel Paull, South Grafton Primary School, NSW
- Otways M.A.R.C.
Sonya Dohnt, Otways M.A.R.C.
- InfoZone: A Library with a Difference
Bronwyn Thompson, Museum Victoria
- Australian Schools Textbook Collection
Kristen Thornton, Deakin University, VIC
- Planning for a New School Library
Kaye Carvosso, Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School
- Cataloguing Websites – Some Frequently Asked Questions
Mavis Heffernan, SCIS
- New and revised subject headings
- SCIS Genre Headings
Leonie Bourke and Ray Cotsell, SCIS